17 December 2009

What's this?

Inspired by Jack Skellington in Nightmare Before Christmas...'What's this, what's this? There's white things in the air, what's this?!

Today was the first snow in Paris!!!! I woke up and opened my shudders to a white wonderland, snow still falling all around. It is sooooooo cool!!! At least for now, until the new feeling wears off haha.
It was so magical! Still is actually, even at the end of the day! I love it. Everything is just 10x prettier too! Definitely a great feeling to live in snow for at least one Christmas season.

Here are some pictures I took today:


(Written on my windowsill!)

 

                                                                 (View from my window)


(Last final, last day at ESSEC)

Couldn't be a better last day of the semester.

No comments: