16 December 2009

La fin de la semestre

The end of the semester has finally arrived. Both happy and sad at the same time. More so than usual. Normally I am ecstatic to be finished with the long grueling semester, but this year is different, for obvious reasons.




Time has flown by so unbelievably fast and I wouldn't be able to tell you where all the time went. Just incredible how quickly this semester went by. Though, despite it flying by, it has left with me so many, practically uncountable, memories that I will cherish forever. So many friends made from all over the world, whom sadly a lot of them are leaving this weekend. Such a feeling of nostalgia right now, for everyone really. Thankfully, there is a good group of us staying for a second semester. All of them staying here at ESSEC; me though, I am starting a whole new program, a French language program to finish up my culture & language requirements for my international business degree. So I am really excited to be able to continue living in Paris and having five more months left here. If I had to leave this week, I would regret it for the rest of my life. I am not done here. I finally feel at home and like I live here. Continuing for another semester will be such a great experience, I am a Parisian, at least for a year. The best year of my life to date.




              (taking our French final in the exam room!)


As for this week, and last...just studying away for finals and preparing like SDSU taught me to, study study study very hard and do well on exams so you can have fun after, knowing you learned a lot and did well on all your exams. Work hard to play hard. Such the SoCal motto really.


(before my final, haha)


Had a final yesterday, one today, and two tomorrow. Then I am free! =)


(Coffee, what keeps me goin'!)


Take care everyone, I hope you are enjoying the wonderful Christmas season. I am very excited today...it is supposed to snow tonight around 9pm, all day tomorrow, and all day Friday. Maybe I willg get my wish for a white Christmas here. Pictures to come, keep your fingers crossed that the snow comes =)

No comments: