27 August 2009

Funny new fact of the day...


So I learned through random conversation that when we say 'ohhhh my god...' the whatever. Like 'oh my goddddd you guys, this metro is so crowded'. 'God' pretty much means 'dildo'. HAHA
So the random smiles of people listening to our conversations make sense now! SO FUNNY.

'Oh my dildo you guys, this metro is crowded'. Just thought I'd share that with everyone.

Another day of orientation over, tomorrow is our last. Today was database training, online 'myessec' training, and french oral examinations to be placed into the appropriate grammar class. YUP. Everyone still has to take French here. All of our business classes are in French, but we still have to perfect the language of the Parisians! ;)

Tonight will be a calm night. This weekend will be big though. First weekend before school. Everyone has moved in and we all are meeting each other. There is a HUGE rock festival called 'Rock en Seine'...rock on the Seine basically. Tomorrow Bloc Party, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Oasis, and many others are playing. It is like a Vans Warped Tour or OzzFest. I might go. Tickets are 45euro. hmmmm. Honestly, I might just go to a few museums lol.

Two girls, Lily, from Sydney Australia and Christina from Canada have their birthdays on Saturday so we are all getting sexified up and heading out in Paris for a night of birthday fun. My birthday is around the corner (September 17th! Ill be 22! WHOA). So I will definitely be painting the town red...in Paris. Sounds so freakin' awesome.

Au revoir until tomorrow. I have noticed I like to blog in the early evening while I eat. No TV in the rooms. I kinda like this routine.

Bisous

No comments: