17 September 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!


WOW!!! I am already 22! Happy Birthday to ME! Or as we say in France, Joyeux Anniversaire!!

It is so exciting to be having my birthday in France and getting to spend it out on the town in PARIS! Though at the same time I dearly miss all my friends and family back home. Even though I have so many wonderful new friends here at ESSEC, you all at home have that special place that can't be filled.

Tonight we are planning on having a birthday dinner up here in Cergy, then heading back to campus to the campus bar Foy's for some good drinks and fun. This Saturday however, a group of about 35 of us are going to a club called Le Queen for a night out clubbing til sunrise! It is going to be SO fun. I am emailing the club promoter to try and get us on the guest list to get in for free. I hope it works. Cross your fingers everyone!

I love you all and thank you SO much for all the birthday wishes you have been sending me on facebook, in the mail, and just your thoughts back home. I miss you lots, but dont worry...im living it up for my birthday Matt style and I won't disappoint!



Much Love from the birthday boy in Paris!

No comments: