16 September 2009

Happy 21st Birthday Rachel!


This post is for one of my best friends back home in San Diego. Today is her 21st birthday! Back in the States, 21 is a big deal....we can finally legally drink!!!

Happy 21st Birthday Rachel. I really wish I could be there to celebrate it with you. It is such a special time in life, but I am there in spirit. I hope you have a wonderful dinner with all your closest friends, have a really awesome first 'legal' drink and get carded by the waitress. When you go out I'm sure you are going to look fabulous as you always do, and once again, get carded at the front of the bar/club. It is actually really fun to get carded the first few times. I hope you get lots of free shots from the bartender and all the drunkies around at the bar, because hey, you are freshly 21 now and you deserve some free drinks for all that hard work! Keep Brenan and Shea by your side, they will take good care of you if you need it. Never forget, a friend or a taxi is always a phone call away.



Have the most amazing time out tonight, I hope you remember it forever (just like, mentally add me in there somewhere haha!). When I come back, I totally owe you a drink on me ;)

Love you lots, much love from Paris.

Love,

Matt


(exactly, one year ago at Rachel's 20th Birthday)

No comments: