05 September 2009

Getting Dressed everyday.

A big difference between San Diego and Paris in general is everyday getting dressed is much more effort. I feel like Paris never has ugly days. Always have to dress somewhat stylish or you will look homeless. No joke. I love being and seeing everyone always dressed to the T, but ohhh man...much more effort has to be put into getting ready haha. Yesterday I hung out around the dorm with people and just wore jeans, a hollister hoodie, and rainbows. oh yeah.. it was nice =)

Today we are gunning for a day out and about in Paris. I kinda just want to to to Jardin des Tuileries, read, and relax. It is one of my favorite gardens. Just quiet enough to relax, yet still busy with some people traffic for good people watching. The sun is out today, so I suppose I better get to rummaging through my closet and get dressed.

Much love from Paris.

No comments: