25 August 2009

Night out with EPSCI students

I just got to school today and moved into the dorms. I am SO happy with the studio I have, fairly larger than what I was expecting, which was a really nice surprise. I will post pictures on facebook later. I feel like a freshman again and it's great! I have met SO many people from all over the world. It is honestly incredible. All the international students went to a pub near campus and I met people from Canada, Finland, Spain, Germany, Ireland, Portugal, England, Korea, China, Netherlands ETC!!!..you name it! It is out of this world. Everyone here is some form of an International Business major and it is great to hang out with everyone who has somewhat the same interests and similarities. I can't wait to see what the semester ahead here at ESSEC has to hold. Paris is wonderful and I have fallen in love. I miss San Diego though, so i know I will for sure be back...Cant give up the beach life for too long! =) bisous!!

No comments: