13 November 2009

Ciao from Italia

Ciao everyone! Writing from Firenze (Florence) having some Italian wine and hanging out with Alana and Caitlin, Canadian friends I am traveling with here. I am really loving Italy. I feel like I could retire here and come visit every year. AND I am really loving the Italian language. I have been thinking about learning another language for about a year and cant decide. Perhaps Italian. I am very fond of it now that I hear it spoken everywhere. Italy is such a magical place, much like im sure all of Europe, but it feels like I am walking through the Renaissace each city I visit here. Italy really does have the trophy for Renaissance everything. Sorry France haha. Oh, and the men are sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute. Enough said. Much love from Firenze!

Anywho, just wanted to check in and say, CIAO!

No comments: